Handling of raw material
Our operations have been given regulatory approval in line with the 4th Ordinance of the German Immission Control Act for the storage of > 608 t of inflammable and toxic substances.
As operators of such a facility ACC BEKU GmbH must also comply with the 12th Ordinance of the German Immission Control Act (Hazardous Incident Ordinance). Under these rules, ACC BEKU GmbH is classified as a company with high-security installations such as fire alarm systems, automatic fire extinguishing systems and a well-established safety management system to prevent hazardous incidents.
Intake and Storage Capacities
- Temperature-controlled, approved warehouse for hazardous substances with a capacity of max. 108 t and/or 140 euro pallet spaces as well as heated cabinets with a storage capacity of 16 t (IBC & pallets)
- External warehouse for hazardous substances to store 40 IBCs and barrels
- Tank warehouse with stainless-steel tanking space measuring 2 x 40 m³ to store substances such as methanol with a direct pipe connection to a filling station
- Steel storage tanks measuring 2 x 40 m³ with direct pipe connection to a filling station
- Space qualified under the German Federal Water Act to load and unload tankers